The protection of your personal data being essential to us, we wish to inform you through this personal data protection policy of the way in which we collect and process this data.
In general, you can visit the Site without disclosing any personal information about yourself. In any case, you are in no way obliged to send us this information. However, in case of refusal, you may not be able to benefit from certain information or services that you have requested.
As such, we may be required, in certain cases, to ask you to provide (hereinafter your "Personal Information"):
- first and last name ;
- email address ;
- genre ;
- telephone number;
- address ;
- age/date of birth;
- your opinion of our products;
- payment information (on e-commerce Supports);
- your purchase history (on e-commerce Supports);
- any special request that you may send us (mainly for archiving purposes);
- photos or videos of you that you want to share;
- information related to surveys that we use for statistical purposes.
By providing this information, you expressly agree that it will be processed for the purposes indicated in point 2 as well as for the purposes stated at the end of each form.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation adopted by the European Parliament on April 14, 2016, and the amended Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, we inform you of the following points:
1. Identity of the controller
The controller is AGESA CONSEIL, whose address is 3 Allée de L'economie, TikTakPower, 67370 Wiwersheim.
2. Purposes of processing
We may process your Personal Information:
- in order to provide you with the information or services that you have requested to receive (ordering a product for sale on our Site or sending our newsletters following your registration); and or
- in order to collect information allowing us to improve our Site, our products and services (in particular by means of cookies); and or
- in order to be able to contact you about possible events related to our activity, including in particular product updates and customer support.
We are the sole recipient of your Personal Information. These, whether in individual or aggregated form, are never transmitted to a third party, notwithstanding the subcontractors we use (you will find more information about them in point 7). Our company does not under any circumstances market the personal data of visitors and Users of its Site.
4. The duration of the conversation
Your Personal Information is kept by our company only for the time corresponding to the purpose of the collection as indicated in 2 above which cannot in any case exceed 24 months.
5. Computer Rights and Freedoms
You have the following rights regarding your Personal Information, which you can exercise by writing to us at the email address or at our postal address (see point 1) or by using the contact form on our Site.
If you are already a customer, you can directly modify your personal information and download all the data that we keep for the follow-up of your orders and our relationship directly in your customer account.
Right of access and communication of data
You have the ability to access the Personal Information that concerns you. However, due to the obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data which is incumbent on us, you are informed that your request will be processed provided that you provide proof of your identity, in particular by producing a scan of your valid identity document (if requested by our dedicated electronic form) or a signed photocopy of your valid identity document (if requested in writing).
We will be entitled, if necessary, to oppose manifestly abusive requests (by their number, their repetitive or systematic nature). To help you in your approach, in particular if you wish to exercise your right of access by means of a written request to the postal address mentioned in point 1, you will find, by clicking on the following link, a model letter drawn up by the CNIL.
Right to rectification of data
Under this right, the legislation entitles you to request the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data concerning you which may prove to be inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete.
You can also define general and specific directives relating to the fate of personal data after your death. If necessary, the heirs of a deceased person may demand that the death of their loved one be taken into consideration and/or that the necessary updates be made.
To help you in your approach, in particular if you wish to exercise, on your own behalf or on behalf of one of your deceased relatives, your right of rectification by means of a written request to the postal address mentioned in point 1, you will find by clicking on the following link a model letter developed by the CNIL.
Right of opposition
The exercise of this right is only possible in one of the following two situations:
- When the exercise of this right is based on legitimate reasons;
- When the exercise of this right aims to prevent the data collected from being used for commercial prospecting purposes. To help you in your approach, in particular if you wish to exercise your right of opposition by means of a written request addressed to the postal address indicated in point 1, you will find by clicking on the following link a model letter drawn up by the CNIL.
6. Reply duration
We undertake to respond to your request for access, rectification or opposition or any other additional request for information within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed 1 month from receipt of your request.
7. Authorized service providers and transfer to a third country of the European Union
We inform you that we use authorized service providers to facilitate the collection and processing of the data that you have communicated to us. These service providers may be located outside the European Union and have communication of the data collected through the various forms present on the Site (with the exception of the form allowing you to exercise your Data Protection rights which is proposed and used by us alone).
8. Complaint to the competent authority
If you consider that our site does not respect its obligations with regard to your Personal Information, you can address a complaint or a request to the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL to which you can send a request electronically by clicking on the following link:
Unless express consent is required by your country's data protection laws, by using these Materials (as defined above), you consent to our collection and use your personal data in the manner described in this Policy and to the transfer of your personal data to countries other than your own (including to countries outside the European Union).